This session is a follow on from the introduction to advanced techniques using NLP, providing more depth and a number of communication models and techniques to get the best from your communication.
What will be covered?
- Use the Meta Model for gathering information, opening choices, and clarifying meaning, to develop improved understanding.
- Use the Milton Model for utilising unconscious resources to make desirable changes, and solve difficult problems.
- Use Metaphors to compare one aspect with another in order to illuminate or shine light on an area, or issue to develop parallel learning or action.
- Analyse the ‘filters’ of experiences that link thinking process, to attitudes, beliefs actions and behaviours.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Team Leaders & managers at all levels
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will develop deeper and wider understanding of NLP principles and techniques that helps managers, leaders, coaches and trainers to enhance what they do to an improved state of effectiveness as they develop the people around them
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
Communication: An Introduction to Advanced Techniques Using NLP.
Further courses that may be of interest:
- Institute of Leadership & Management qualifications