This introduction to advanced communication skills uses Neuro-Linguistic Programming techniques, which tie together all the strategies of excellence used by high achievers. The best communicators understand themselves and how they interact with others.
What will be covered?
- The 3 main elements that contribute to communication
- Sensory awareness and the impact of sensory based word patterns
- VHF communication channels & communication preferences
- Eye movements, ‘frames of reference’ and their use
- Questioning skills to understand colleagues better
- Persuasion skills
- The importance of personal values and beliefs in a person’s model of the world when communicating ideas
- The concept of anchoring and the significance on our internal state of confidence, energy or enthusiasm
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Sales people
- Business people
- Team Leaders & managers at all levels
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will learn some key principles of NLP, enabling them to apply practical changes to their language and behaviour patterns, and to help them improve their communication with others
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.