To provide initial or refresher training in the prevention of money laundering and the countering of terrorist financing.
What will be covered?
- Why and how the process takes place
- Aspects around terrorist financing
- The legislation, the regulation and your obligations
- Customer Due Diligence
- What you must know and do
- Prevention procedures
- What is suspicious, and how will you know
- What to do if you are suspicious
- The consequences of non-compliance
- The records we must keep and for how long
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone who has an AML/CTF obligation
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will have a practical understanding of their own and their company’s obligations under the legislation and regulations
- A CPD certificate will be issued upon request
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.
Further courses that may be of interest: