To provide delegates with an understanding of the important features of business plans and cash forecasts.
What will be covered?
- The strategy behind the plan
- The components of the plan for your business
- Preparing a realistic cash forecast
- Basic sensitivity analysis
Who should attend?
- This course is ideal for anyone who is involved in the preparation of a business plan or cash forecast, whether for use within the organisation or for presentation to finance providers.
Outcome and benefits
Delegates will have a good understanding of:
- The content & structure of a business plan and a cash forecast
- What should be included, what shouldn’t
- The benefits of running a cash forecast
- What others will expect from either
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.