To provide delegates with the knowledge and understanding to review their working capital cycle and improve cash flow.
What will be covered?
- Why is working capital important
- Stock – how much is enough
- Debtors – minimise bad debts
- Creditors – paying at the right time
- Cash management
Who should attend?
- Those new to participation in the budget process
- Those who want a better understanding of the important aspects of budget setting and control
Outcome and benefits
Delegates will have a good understanding of:
- The key aspects of producing a budget
- Using a budget to monitor costs
- The benefits of using working capital to its best
- How cash flow can be improved
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.