Understand what, when, why and how you should receive management information and how this should help you manage your business.
What will be covered?
- Introduction: Differences between management and statutory information
- Importance of structure of accounting records and systems
- What information do you need?
- Results and performance, risk and how the risks are being managed, future plans and prospects and KPI’s
- Use of dashboards – quality and not quantity
- KPI’s financial and non-financial
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Company directors
- Senior executives
- Key persons who need to produce and utilise management information
Outcome and benefits
- Equips delegates with the knowledge to ask questions about their own current management information, as well as request additional information to help them understand their business.
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.