Life assurance is a key area of the financial industry. An understanding of the basic principles provides a useful foundation of knowledge for those starting out
What will be covered?
- History of life assurance
- Concepts and principles of insurance
- Reasons for and types of insurance
- Introduction to underwriting/actuarial
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Those starting work in the finance sector
- Those working in other sectors that require a foundation understanding of life assurance
- Those studying for any professional qualification where life assurance is part of the syllabus
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will have a good understanding of the principles of life assurance
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.