To provide delegates with a better understanding of the requirements for internal audit and the benefits that quality internal audits can bring to the organisation.
What will be covered?
- The requirements for audit
- The benefits of internal audit
- Quality audits
- How to effectively challenge the auditor
- How to improve the audit process
- What the audit Involves
- Audit and compliance committees
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Directors and senior executives who are currently responsibility for an internal audit function
- Anyone who is considering improving their organisation’s business assurance and may be considering internal audit as an option
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will have a better understanding of the need for and benefits of internal audit. They will be able to assess the quality of audits and be in a better position to effectively challenge the auditor. In addition they will gain the tools to improve the quality of audits and ensure that their audit function is effective. This will lead to better audit outcomes.
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.