To provide an understanding of some of the key aspects of financial management decisions.
What will be covered?
- Sources of finance available and how to choose which is appropriate
- Working capital management – keeping the cash flowing
- How to get and use financial management information to make the correct decisions
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Company directors
- Senior executives
- Any key person with a non-finance background
Outcome and benefits
- Equips non-accountants with an understanding of some of the financial management issues facing a company
- Should enable delegates to feel more confident in participating in board level discussions regarding financial decisions
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
Attendance at the course ‘Financial statements – an introduction,’ or an understanding of the content and format of the key financial statements