This is the next step for compliance staff who have completed our Digital Due Diligence modules. You will receive up-to-date methodologies, techniques and an in-depth practical exercise to test your knowledge and understanding of the wealth of information that exists in our digital world
What will be covered?
- Refresher session with the option to submit questions in advance of the session
- New tools and techniques to assist research
- Advanced social media research and tools
- Planning, preparation and legislative issues
- Immersive practical exercise with debrief
Who should attend?
- Compliance officers
- Money Laundering Reporting Officers
- Those involved in managing risk
Outcome and benefits
- Plan and prepare for a complex online investigation
- Exploit a range of social media tools to augment research
- The ability to prepare a report that would withstand regulatory or investigative scrutiny
Course materials (included)
Pre-configured laptops are provided for the duration of the module
Must have attended basic and intermediate Internet Investigative Skills courses, received training from our associate in the past or be able to evidence attendance on a similar program.
Further courses that may be of interest:
- Prevention & Detection of Money Laundering & Terrorist Financing – Advanced
- IoM & UK Bribery Acts
- Cyber Crime: How to Protect Your Business