A half-day workshop exploring the key tasks & activities needed to ensure that your business maintains its cash flow. This is a must for the economic climate in which we now work.
What will be covered?
- Credit checks, routines, references
- Statements, aged debtors, bad debts
- Sales discounts
- Written communication
- Dealing with clients & building relationships
- Debt agencies, insolvency, courts, voluntary arrangements
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Credit controllers
- Those maintaining cash flow
Outcome and benefits
- why credit checks, references are important
- when and how to send out client statements
- how best to use aged debtor information to its fullest
- on debt agencies, insolvency & voluntary arrangements
- of the importance of building relationships with key stakeholders – sales, clients & finance areas
- how to deal with client responses pro-actively
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.