To provide delegates with a foundation knowledge of corporate actions and their impact on companies.
What will be covered?
- What are corporate actions?
- Rights issue
- Open offer
- Scrip issue
- Calling bonds
- Take overs & mergers
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Those working in offshore financial services
- Those new to the fiduciary industry
- Those studying for any professional qualification where corporate actions are part of the syllabus
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will have a good understanding of the principles of the different types of corporate actions and their impact on the company
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.