To provide an overview of the role and duties of the Company Secretary.
What will be covered?
- Role of the Company Secretary
- Responsibilities and duties
- Current legislation
- Company structures
- Corporate actions
- Relationship with Directors & The Board
- Other stakeholders
- Statutory forms and records required
- Annual returns
- Board meetings
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Individuals undertaking company secretarial duties
- Individuals in small businesses who are the company secretary but not qualified
Outcome and benefits
- Enables unqualified small business company secretaries to understand their legal obligations
- Increases awareness of the overall responsibilities of the company secretary for those undertaking certain duties of the role
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.