To provide delegates with an overview of important considerations when seeking sources of business finance.
What will be covered?
- Sources of finance available
- Key considerations: What, when, how; Matching; Control and gearing
- Loans and overdrafts compared & contrasted
Who should attend?
- This course is ideal for anyone who wants to be able to make an informed choice on business financing.
Outcome and benefits
Delegates will have a good understanding of:
- Characteristics of sources of finance
- What is important in making the correct choice
- Matching their requirements with what is available
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.