To provide delegates with the basic tools to produce and use a budget to assist business efficiency.
What will be covered?
- What is your principal budget factor?
- The building blocks of the budget
- Dangers of incremental budgeting
- Actual and budget – the variances
- Investigating variances
Who should attend?
- Those new to participation in the budget process
- Those who want a better understanding of the important aspects of budget setting and control
Outcome and benefits
Delegates will have a good understanding of:
- The key aspects of producing a budget
- Using a budget to monitor costs
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.