To provide an understanding of ratio analysis techniques in ‘digging deeper’ when analysing and interpreting financial statements.
What will be covered?
- Introduction: different user groups and their requirements from financial statement analysis
- Understanding the advantages and drawbacks of using ratio analysis
- Calculating and using ratio groups – profitability, liquidity, capital structure, investment
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Company director
- Senior executives
- Any key person with a non finance background
Outcome and benefits
- Equips delegates with skills to analyse financial statements and to identify strengths and weaknesses in a company’s financial performance
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
Attendance at understanding financial statements, or an understanding of the content and format of the key financial statements
Further courses that may be of interest:
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Costs & cost control
- Management Information – what you need and how to get it
- Workshops on the CPD programme – please ask for separate brochure