Maintaining control of resource costs, staffing levels and non-productive time is essential for businesses that want to be both effective and efficient.
What will be covered?
- What needs to be done – responding to demand, objectives & capability.
- Planning labour needs – recruitment, succession planning & managing the gaps.
- Activities, tasks & non – productive time.
- Staffing levels & work distribution.
- Lean service – an overview.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Company directors & senior executives involved in deciding company policy and strategy.
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will have a toolkit of techniques to apply in the workplace.
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.