To understand the advantages and disadvantages of passive and aggressive behaviour and learn techniques and the advantages of assertive behaviour.
What will be covered?
- Definition of assertiveness
- Recognising behaviour types
- Assertiveness in the workplace
- Getting better results
- Identifying ways to behave differently in the future
- Review your behaviours
- Personal action plan
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Individuals who feel their voice is not heard
- Individuals who find their direct approach does not produce the results they expect
- Individual that cannot say ‘No’
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will feel more confident about identifying the most appropriate behaviour in a given situation
- Delegates will feel more comfortable in getting their point of view across in an assertive manner
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.